Working for alumni and media relations at the college has been an exciting experience because I had the opportunity to engage professionally with the college’s media relations team while producing work about alumni and current students. One of the best aspects of the position included my ability to write an array of feature stories that both inform prospective students about current campus happenings and share exciting updates on alumni achievements and accomplishments.
As a student writer and editor for the IC View and Fuse Magazines, I connected with alumni and wrote stories about the opportunities offered at the college. Both publications target prospective students and alumni to keep up-to-date on current college news.
- Student Journalists Cover SC GOP Primary
- Promoting Wellness at Work
- Ithaca College Student Jharrel Jerome ’19 Makes Big-Screen Debut in Oscar-Winning “Moonlight”
- Campus Leader Shifts Business Dynamics
- Effective Communication is Key to Successful Leadership
IC News Releases
- ‘Black-ish’ Creator Kenya Barris to Receive Rod Serling Award
- Business School’s Professions Week Helps Ithaca College Students Prepare for Careers
- Ithaca College Student Makes Big-Screen Debut in ‘Moonlight’